I’m so glad Works for Me Wednesday is back!!
I haven’t been drinking a whole lot of coffee lately (and if I do it’s something decaf), but I ran across this copycat recipe of a McDonald’s Vanilla Iced Coffee and couldn’t resist sharing it. I also can’t resist saving money or helping others save by making things at home.
You will need:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1/3 cup milk of your choice
- 2/3 cup coffee
- sweetener of your choice (sugar, splenda, agave, whatever…)
How to put it all together:
- Make the coffee and set aside.
- Combine other ingredients into a glass and mix well.
- Pour coffee into glass.