- I am in my 19th week of pregnancy already! Next week is my ultrasound, and hopefully Sprout will share his/her gender with us because we really want to know. I’ll be sure to pass along the news to you as soon as I can.
- I had enrolled in a class at the community college as an auditing student, but come to find out they changed the fees and instead of paying for 20% of tuition I would’ve been paying 120%. Needless to say I dropped, but I am going in today to see if he’ll let me sit in anyway.
- I have completed another month’s worth of groceries around here. I don’t know what it is, but planning my menus, making a huge list, spending time reading labels, and organizing it all when I get home sure makes me feel good. I know – there is something strange about that.
- I have started sewing my cloth napkins, but James and I are sharing the sewing machine because he is making a backpack. At least it’s started though and we have a few to wipe our faces on.
- I really love Fall! Why do I always forget? But when I open up my Fall decorations and I can smell anything related to pumpkin spice, I am in heaven. I’m enjoying it even more now that I found decaf pumpkin spice tea (add a teaspoon of milk and sugar and it’s divine!!)
- Happy Thursday!
Category: Day to day
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply