Have I mentioned my addiction to anything pumpkin? That includes the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks – unfortunately the nearest Starbucks is about 60 miles away! I came up with my own Pumpkin Spice Latte Starbucks Copycat recipe to help with my craving and save me some cash.
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla syrup or creamer
- 3 ounces espresso or a half cup of strong coffee (I made coffee by using 2 tablespoons of grounds per 1 cup of coffee)
- 2 teaspoons sugar but this depends on preference
- pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream
- Heat milk and pumpkin puree in a small saucepan on the stove. Put on medium heat.
- Add vanilla and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
- Once steaming and a little frothy, pour into a mug and add espresso or strong coffee.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
For more Talk about Tuesday, visit Lazy Organizer.