Beth shared her List of Love yesterday, and I am feeling inspired to do the same. Sometimes we just need to fill up our hearts with gladness and share it with others so they may do the same. She did that for me, and hopefully I can also do that for one of you. <3
::My Love List::
- Spending a morning with my sister, mom, niece, and nephew. We had some inside jokes – “We didn’t do it, I swear!” But most of all, I got to see my daughter connect with my niece on a totally new level. They were holding hands, having toddler conversations together, and finishing each other’s sentences. One would say, “Ho Ho Ho!” The other would respond, “Merry Christmas!” My heart is overflowing.
- Having a freezer full of food and some things stored for the winter. Diced tomatoes and frozen corn from the garden. Homemade ketchup and pickles. Frozen venison that we just started processing ourself.
- Distance Reiki sessions are so fulfilling. That connection and giving relaxation for only 15 minutes is so lovely.
- My husband who still loves me after all these years. Even when my hair’s a mess, I’m wearing a robe, and reading storybook after storybook instead of making him breakfast on time.
- Good, homemade food. There’s no description needed here. It’s just food for the soul.
- A good cuppa coffee or tea is just as good for my soul.
- Spending time with friends talking about life, books, marriage, kids… I always need a refreshing morning like that.
- Fellow mamas and friends who support my parenting choices and getting sweet notes via Facebook about it. Little reminders about how following your heart is so totally right.
- Getting things in the mail! I can’t wait for Christmas cards to start flowing in.
- Christmas music, Christmas lights, Christmas decorations….. need I say more?