I am sure many of you caught my 11 things to let go of in 2011, but I also want to make a list of things I do want in my life in 2011. I generally don’t like the idea of resolutions at New Years, but I can’t help but love the urge of big ideas to make me a better person.
My Resolutions for 2011:
1. Food – more diligent about menus, healthy choices, and including more fresh fruits and veggies
2. Exercise – make time to stay fit and make monthly goals to keep motivated
3. Planet – take Sustainable Baby Steps to help our family and our Earth – specifically recycling
4. Technology – turn it off one night a week.
5. Minimize – Downsize my stuff and streamline my schedule
Be on the look out for more posts about how I will put these into action, my progress, and how you can do it with me.
What are your resolutions? How will you stay accountable?