Today is a day filled with barn chores, lots of watering of animals since it’s going to be hot, and hopefully getting into the garden to fill with fertilizer (manure) and disc with the tractor. I am hopeful that maybe I’ll get a few things planted in the ground and some of my tomato and pepper starts into bigger pots. Send me lots of motivation and good timing so I can get these things accomplished!!
Here are some inspirational links for this Sunday!
- Energy boosting smoothie recipe – perfect for a nursing mama
- Honey strawberry jam recipe
- An interesting vaccine read
- Tick Repellent you can make on your own
- Connecting with Children (It Doesn’t Have to be Awkward)
What’s inspiring you? What have you been reading about these days?