I am the wife of an amazing husband of 9 years. We are learning and growing together in this journey we call life. We have bought a fixer up first home, lived out of an RV briefly, and made our dream of having a homestead a reality. We are in the process of learning our way around farming with chickens, goats, and ducks and planning our first garden on the farm.
We were blessed with our first daughter in February 2009. She is beautiful and spirited, and we love watching her grow and learn new things. In October of 2011, we were blessed with our son. What a wonderful, smiley soul we got. Our little beings are the best teachers!
Follow my blog to learn about being a peaceful parent, cooking with organic, and some gluten-free foods, and how to make your dreams a reality.
My interests include~
- Spending time with the love of my life, my family, my pets
- My husband and my children
- Reading (self-help and fiction are my favorite)
- Cooking and baking
- Learning about healthy eating and what’s optimum for us
- Living green (making better choices each day .. or trying to at the least)
- Yoga, meditation, Reiki, and manifesting greatness
- Running, weightlifting, biking, walking, and taking care of my body
- Making my home a peaceful place to be
- Getting a green thumb and hoping my garden will grow
- Making new friends and keeping the great ones I do have
- Learning something new everyday
- Sharing my knowledge with others
- Helping children realize their potential
- Good coffee
- Long conversations
- Movies that make me laugh, cry, scream, or think so that when I walk away I think, “That was awesome!”
- Living everyday in the Present Moment and with gratefulness